THE “COLLEGE COUNSELING PACKAGE”
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO COLLEGE PLANNING
Interesting Facts About Today’s College Students
- On the average, they change their college major 3 to 4 times
- Admitted freshmen at top universities rank in the top 5% of
their class or higher
- SAT, ACT and AP scores are often viewed as the “constants” in
- College applications are expected to be on the increase through
The “College Counseling Package” will help identify schools
that are the right fit, create an efficient timetable for the college application
process and provide the tools necessary to create a competitive college application
The “College Counseling Package” Includes:
- Personality and interest assessments with 5 counseling sessions to determine college majors best suited for a student's career interests. This service is provided by Sally Brown, LPC and Bonnie Miller, LPC of the BrownMiller Group. www.brownmiller.com.
- 4 units of college planning or essay editing to create an application package that emphasizes strengths and uniqueness, 2 College Connections Workshops and contact and deadline spreadsheets for up to 6 colleges. This service is provided by Christel Milak-Parker, M.Ed. of College Connections. www.collegeconnections.net.
- SAT or ACT prep classes in a small group setting—maximum of 6 students focusing on the strategy for raising test scores. This service is provided by Carolyn Scanniello, M.Ed. or one of her experienced instructors at CSS Tutoring Services. www.satactprep4u.com
In addition, monthly meetings are held to collaborate
on behalf of our clients.
Choose insight over hindsight! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Brown Miller Group, College Connections and CSS
Tutoring are independently owned and operated businesses. We also
offer our services individually for clients who do not require all the
services in the College Counseling Package.